1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 18, 2012 5:09 PM by RobbieNoordzy

Ability to hide a component without any pre-existing conditions suggestion

RobbieNoordzy

Currently we can only hide a component dependant on something else.

If I'm working on a form that is not complete but currently live & functional, I cannot hide something for no other reason than I just don't want it showing at the moment until I have finished that particular component or section of components.

• 1. Re: Ability to hide a component without any pre-existing conditions suggestion
          RobbieNoordzy Level 1

As an example, at the bottom of the home page for my church website I have inserted a form which allows those taking part in any of the church programs to submit song choices in advance which goes to those looking after the music/singing/computer etc along with allowing visiting pastors to upload the powerpoints for sermons and so on.

At the bottom of the form I have a song listing area for both worship songs as well as songs in our hymn book for the benefit of those choosing songs so they can see what's available.

After posting this live on our site I was made aware of concerns about our copyright licencing that we needed to make sure the songs we were listing we were authorized by our licence to use. While waiting for confirmation I decided the best option was to just hide the listing but I can't do that & so I had to just remove the list of songs altogether. In this case it would make sense to be able to just hide something without the need for any conditions.

http://moree.adventist.org.au/