• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NookStudy Adobe License Exceded

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2012 Aug 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All, I've been battling with B&N and Adobe on this and both pass the buck off to each other. Everytime I have to send my PC in to get fixed they erase my hard drive. So I have to re-download NookStudy and thus my textbooks. Normaly this works ok but this time its saying Ive exceded the licenses and to use Adobe on another computer allready authorized. Calling Adobe or B&N gets me no where as Adobe needs a SN and B&N passes me off to Adobe. I've loged into my Adobe account and see no where I can go in a deactivate anything, leaving me screwed for class as I cant open my textbook.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Aug 20, 2012 Aug 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Well if you are getting the E_ADEPT_TOO_MANY_ACTIVATIONS, then it is something that only Adobe can fix.  I would suggest making this an Adobe only thing by not mentioning NookStudy, and just say ADE (got download ADE enter in your AdobeID so that you have the correct error code).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines