2 Replies Latest reply: May 8, 2013 1:16 AM by Martin Kenrick RSS

How do I submit my proof of eligibility?

tgough88 Employee Hosts

If you purchase a product online from Adobe.com you can submit your eligibility by submitting your proof of eligibility when you place your order. If you have a pending order, go to My Orders in your Adobe account, and click Submit Proof.

If you purchased from a reseller, your product will come with either a Student and Teacher Licensing product code or a Student and Teacher Editions product code. If you have a Student and Teacher Licensing product code, go to the Student and Teacher Licensing website. (See: Where do I find my product code?). If you have a Student and Teacher Editions product code, go to the  eligibility verification service. (See: Where do I find my product code?).

If you purchase an Adobe product over the phone, you can submit your proof of eligibility through the Customer Support Portal.

If you purchase a Creative Cloud subscription using an educational discount, you will provide your proof of eligibility when you place your order (Step 2 of the purchase process). Include the name of the institution you're affiliated with, if you are a student or teacher/faculty/staff, and enter your name, information about your insistution, and school email (this is helpful, but not required).

To check to see if you qualify for an education discount visit the Adobe Education Store.