Thank you for reading this:
1. I have a Premiere project which was composed with Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 for Windows.
2. The project sequence is 720p HD 29.97 fps and source files are 1080p MTS.
3. When I did "Export Media" for this project with CS5 (Win), the encoding was successful. (via Adobe Media Encoder)
4. Yesterday, I bought a CS6 for Mac OS, and installed it.
5. I tried the same "Export Media" (H.264 720p 29.97fps) with my Mac. (via Adobe Media Encoder)
Results: 99% is ok. but there is several-seconds-lasting red screen in the exported media. (MP4 file)
Expected results: There shouldn't be any red screen in the exported media.
*I tried this for 2 projects and the situations are the same. The 2 projects shares the source files.
In each project, the period of red screen is maintained even if I try "Export Media" several times.
But the source file for the red period is different between 2 project files.
Would this be a bug? or my fault? I don't know. Please help.
Thank you for reading this again.
I think that this phenomenon might be related to Video Transition.
After I have finished "Render Entire Work Area", I could find this phenomenon on the sequence browser.
Right before this I tried encoding again without the problematic transition, and the exported media was ok.
Is there a bug with CS6 Premiere for Mac?
I am still trying to figure out.
>The project sequence is 720p HD 29.97 fps and source files are 1080p MTS
Just a comment... every advice message I have read says to edit in a "native" sequence and then make changes during export
But, yes, there is a CS6 Bug with AVCHD http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1004369?tstart=0