If you are having this much difficulty, you may want to call our tech support line - 800-833-6687 5AM-7PM PST Mon-Fri if you are in the US.
Otherwise, if you want to get some support here in the forums, we usually need more information. http://forums.adobe.com/thread/961741?tstart=0 is the place to start.
Not in the Us.
-All the lastest updates were installed.
-My Os is OS X 10.7.4
- Source footage doesn´t matter. It happens after I´ve imported something
- No errors. Just color ball spinning and total freeze
- I don´t need to do anything. It happens even if I don´t do anything
- I happens every time I use cs6
- Other softwares doesn´t matter. Tried without any other sofware running. Still same result.
- Had magic bullet suite installed, but wasn´t using it.
- Don´t have any 3-party hardware
- Not using mercury
Try creating a new user and seeing if it runs in that user.
If it fails there, then try rebooting into safe mode - there may be a 3rd party program causing the problem.