16 Replies Latest reply on Apr 2, 2016 1:54 PM by Teamrivers93

CS6. Need to have time remapping and warp stabilizer work together.

fuzzybabybunny Level 1

This should be obvious for most people. These two effects must be made to work together.

If you're shooting with a glider you're usually moving very carefully (read: slower than normal) so the footage in post would need to be sped up plus stabilized a bit.

Currently warp stabilizer and time remapping cannot be applied at the same time. But I *need* it to be applied at the same time. I need a workaround.

Should I:

1. shorten the clips, export them, re-import them into the project, and then apply stabilizer?

2. apply the stabilizer, export them, re-import them into the project, and then shorten them?

How do I export individual clips as just seperate clips while Premiere? Do I have to drag them into an empty timeline one by one, apply the stabilizer/remapping, and export, remove the clip, put in the second clip, etc all one by one?

I've used Mercalli in the past and I time remap the footage and then apply Mercalli to the accelerated clip. Mercalli doesn't mind a bit.