• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Have Both 11.3 and 11.4 plugins installed.

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2012 Aug 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After seeing 11.4 came out, i tried to update my plugins. When that did not update it, i just manually downloaded 11.4.402.265. But even after restarting i still have 11.3.300.271. Is there any way to fix this? i currentlly have 11.3 "disabled" incase of any conflicts.

Edit: i have firefox 13.0.1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2012 Aug 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After downloading 11.4.402.265, you need to install the same.

Please double-click the file that you downloaded if you have not done it already.

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 23, 2012 Aug 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have already installed it. Thats the pproblem. I have 2 Flash player plugins installed. 11.4 AND 11.3 are installed on my comp. One did not override the other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please go to the following page and let us know the Flash Player version displayed there: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Where do you see two versions? Mozilla Firefox plug-in list?

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As stated in the OP, my flash version is 11.4.402.265. I Also have version 11.3.300.271 in my Firefox plugins. I disabled that version. Again, its all in the Original Post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The current stable version of Firefox is 14.0.1 which came out over a month ago, not too long till 15 comes out.  Your copy should have auto updated by now but since it hasn't you should try to download the update. If you click the orange Firefox button then go to Help / About Firefox / you can check for the update and install there.  Perhpas whatever caused Firefox from updating is also causing trouble for Flash?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There is a bug in the current version of Firefox that in certain scenarios will cause the old plugin to continue to load until a system reboot.  Can you try restarting to see if that clears this up?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines