1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 25, 2012 5:53 PM by Frustrated in AZ

no download possible

frustraded

Hello together

I can not download the DE because I am permanently asked to run my pc as administrator because I may not have the rights which are required.  Hmm it is my private laptop and I do not have a special firewall or several user accounts on it. It is just me.

I am using Windows 7 home basic and my user account has full administrator rights.That shows my system informations on the control panel. So I should be the master of my system.

What can I do it drives me crazy. Adobe support was not helpful yet and I am not alone with this problem. The same happens to my husbands pc and to several friends who tried to download the software.

Download of other adobe softwares are not a problem. That I tried.

Thanks for help

• 1. Re: no download possible
          Frustrated in AZ Level 4

'Frustrating', isn't it?

Some folks that have had this issue found settings in Windows 7 had to be

changed.  Adobe's Help function isn't set up to help you with your Windows

settings.  I can't remember what resolution others have had for this issue,

but you might try searching the Forum to see if you can find out what they

are.  Also, probably less helpful, would be Microsoft's FAQ's and help for

Win 7 users that describes what this error message from them is telling you

- or at least what they THINK is wrong.

Hope this helps!

===========