5 Replies Latest reply on Aug 26, 2012 10:26 AM by station_two

Photoshop files not opening

Irsa3

When I save my pics after I've adjusted them on Photoshop, I'm unable to get prints made from any photoshop.  I've saved them as a jpeg, but that hasn't helped.  I know I can  print off from home but I want to solve this problem.

• 1. Re: Photoshop files not opening
          Noel Carboni Level 8

CrystalBallSays.jpg

What does it do that it shouldn't do, or what doesn't it do that it should do, specifically?  Are you seeing error messages?

Including many more details, including just what you're doing in what order, and some information about your system as well, will help people help you.

-Noel

• 2. Re: Photoshop files not opening
            Irsa3 Level 1

When I take it in to be printed, the pics won't come up.

Sent from my iPhone

• 3. Re: Photoshop files not opening
              Noel Carboni Level 8

Put yourself in the shoes of others looking to help you.

Imagine if someone walked up to you and just said the things you've said.  There's no way in the world you'd be able to give them meaningful help based on just what you've said.  Keep in mind no one reading your requests has walked with you to see what you're doing.

Take the time to type up a complete description of what you're doing, what apps you're using, what systems you're using, what you mean by "won't come up", etc.  You're not going to be able to get meaningful information through by treating the forum like an instant messaging system and just typing one liners.

-Noel

• 4. Re: Photoshop files not opening
                the_wine_snob Level 9

If I understand the issue, what you are saying is that you have Opened Images in Photoshop, adjusted them, and finally Saved them to JPEG. Then, you send those resulting JPEG Images to a printing service, and the files do not Open for that service. Is that correct?

You state that the files do not Open at the printing service. What software are they using?

What are the specs. that the printing service have requested?

How do your specs. for the Saved JPEG's differ from those specs.?

Did the printing service get any error messages in their software, when attempting to Open those JPEG's? What were they, if they did?

Which printing service are you attempting to use?

Good luck,

Hunt

• 5. Re: Photoshop files not opening
                  Level 5

Please read this FAQ for advice on how to ask your questions correctly for quicker and better answers: 

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/419981?tstart=0

Thanks!