4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 28, 2012 11:06 AM by STPBusiness

Publishing

STPBusiness

Is there a way to publish the responses to a group of people automatically without having to e-mail them.  All I want is for them to see the results.

• 1. Re: Publishing
          Brian Havlin Adobe Employee

Hi,

Could you please clarify the issue that you are trying to resolve? You can publish the responses by clicking the Share button and selecting the "Publish Responses" option. Obviously you would still need to email the people that need to see the results, to provide them with a link to the published document.

Regards,

Brian

• 2. Re: Publishing
            STPBusiness Level 1

That is my issue.  I guess what I need to know, the link I send them does it update when new responses come in and they just need to open it again, or do I need to publish everytime a new response is received?

• 3. Re: Publishing
              Brian Havlin Adobe Employee

The published document updates automatically as new responses are received. Actually, it isn't even necessary to re-open the document to see new responses -- if a response is received while the document is being viewed, it will be shown immediately within the response table.

Regards,

Brian

• 4. Re: Publishing
                STPBusiness Level 1

That is what I needed to know, thanks.  That helps a great deal.