3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 31, 2012 9:52 AM by Brian Havlin

Project Ref

captom84

Im new to forms and am thinking of using them to replace our current 'project feedback form'. Therefore Id like to be able to match results from a submitted form to a project in some way - ideally using the project reference.

Is this possible or is there a work around way to do this?

• 1. Re: Project Ref
          Brian Havlin Adobe Employee

I don't think this is possible at this time. To have a project reference ID included in a form submission you'd need to include a field in the form and have respondents input/select the project for which they are providing feedback.

How do you envision you would associate a project reference with a particular respondent? Through a unique form URL? Through an enhancement to the existing embedded form feature?

Thanks,

Brian

• 2. Re: Project Ref
            captom84 Level 1

Hi Brian, I figured I may need to get the customer to input that part in themselves.

Basically we complete 50-100 projects per month with project references and we'd like to be able to link the feedback to the project. I guess we could save a partially completed pdf form and then email that to the client to complete and link it after it has been submitted?

• 3. Re: Project Ref
              Brian Havlin Adobe Employee

Yes, saving a partially completed PDF form would work. If you have Adobe Acrobat you would have the option of making the field read-only or hidden.

Regards,

Brian

1 person found this helpful