• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Google/Flash Player Install

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2012 Aug 28, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happened was that the update from ADOBE changed FLASH PLAYER, without telling me, to a version which doesn't work properly with UTUBE.  After bumping around a lot I found something from ADOBE that said I could make a change in "network and security" from the control panel.  My control panel has no "network and security" but after bumping around a lot more I found the option through the control panel in "internet " in the advanced tab.  I changed from GPU RENDERING to SOFTWARE RENDERING and the problem in UTUBE went away?  To solve the GOOGLE issue, I got rid of everything GOOGLE and went with YAHOO.  I never liked GOOGLE very much anyway, mostly because they're constantly trying to install other stuff on my machine which I don't want.

Thanks for your responses.

Barry 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 30, 2012 Aug 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If IE software rendering corrected your problem, then you may want to update the device driver for your display adapter; see http://forums.adobe.com/thread/945765

I don't understand what you mean by "google issue", or yahoo.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2012 Aug 31, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your response.  This was a longer thread that somehow got seperated; you came in in the middle.  It's pretty much resolved at this point.

Thanks.

Barry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines