4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 5, 2012 10:08 PM by vkhu123

Render problem

vkhu123

This is the ram preview of my logo:

And this is how it looks rendered out:

I don't understand how come the colors and details got all messed up in the rendered vid. Any help please?

I'm using cs6 on windows 7

• 1. Re: Render problem
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

I don't understand how come the colors and details got all messed up in the rendered vid. Any help please?

Neither do we. Seriously, you need to provide much more info about your project and screenshots of the timeline and settings used.

Mylenium

• 2. Re: Render problem
            vkhu123 Level 1

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/2848/84605118.png

Here is a picture of my timeline. Thirdparty plugins used: twitch, optical flares, element 3d. The buildings in the background was rotoscoped in photoshop and added in as a layer. Since some buildings became transparent as I accidentally erased them a bit, I added a new black solid layer beneath it for a more sturdy look.

If you need, I could upload the entire project file.

• 3. Re: Render problem
              Rick Gerard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

This could be a gamma shift. We cant tell you how to fix it if you don't tell us what your render settings are and how your color management is setup.

This is a screenshot of your post with videos stopped at the about the same time. I checked the screenshot in Photoshop and there was almost no difference between the images. YouTube compression may account for that.

Screen Shot 2012-09-04 at 1.17.17 AM.png

This is one shot laid over the other with the top copy set to difference. If the pixels were an exact match the image would be completely black. There are slight differences that you have to look closely to see. These could be just the difference in rendering codecs but without knowing your exact settings I can't help any more.

Screen Shot 2012-09-04 at 1.29.41 AM.png

• 4. Re: Render problem
                vkhu123 Level 1

Untitled2.png

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

These are my render settings. Is there anything wrong with them?