1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 26, 2008 6:20 AM by Newsgroup_User

FW 8 will not save

Folbo Level 1
      If creating a document from scratch, saving immediately or after changes produces the following error: "Could not complete your request" "An Internal Error occurred".
      The error occurs after giving the file a name, and does not seem to matter where the document is saved.
      If I create a second document with the same dimensions, and copy/paste the contents of the first into it, then I can save the second document successfully, but the first document will never save.

FW 8.0.0.777 runing on XP SP2 with and admin user.

According to other places, FW MX had similar issues related to TweakUI, but that solution does not work here.

Any suggestions would be welcome.

Many Thanks.
        • 1. Re: FW 8 will not save
          Level 7
          Go with the second file and delete the one that won't save.

alex

Folbo wrote:
          > If creating a document from scratch, saving immediately or after changes
          > produces the following error: "Could not complete your request" "An Internal
          > Error occurred".
          > The error occurs after giving the file a name, and does not seem to matter
          > where the document is saved.
          > If I create a second document with the same dimensions, and copy/paste the
          > contents of the first into it, then I can save the second document
          > successfully, but the first document will never save.
          >
          > FW 8.0.0.777 runing on XP SP2 with and admin user.
          >
          > According to other places, FW MX had similar issues related to TweakUI, but
          > that solution does not work here.
          >
          > Any suggestions would be welcome.
          >
          > Many Thanks.
          >
          >