Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I receive an error 150:30

Sep 04, 2012 Sep 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I have Master Collection CS4. I am running fine on iMac and Macbook pro, then had my macbook pro stolen (so therefore I cannot deactivate). I have a new MacBook pro retina edition and when I migrated applications and data from my time capsule I have an error: 150:30 "licensing for this product has stopped working". I understand that the license supports a desktop machine and laptop as long as not used concurrently. Can someone please help? Thanks. Both machines are running mountain lion if that makes any difference OSX 10.8.1

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error is here:

I migrated applications

Adobe apps require to be installed properly from the original media/ downloads or else the licensing won't work. Downloads are here:

Direct Download Links for Adobe Software

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Benjamin, what Mylenium wanted to say is that if you have migrated the previous installed allpication using time line, you will get this error: 150:30. So, to avoid that. You need to first uninstall the existing CS4 application and then re-install it.

You can follow the below steps to do so.

< Uninstall CS4 using its uninstaller from Utilities->Adobe Installers Folder

< Download and install the Adobe Creative Suite Cleaner Tool  and remove the reminents of Creative Suite applications.

< Empty the Temp folder(Go->Go To Folder->/tmp)

< Empty the Trash.

< Reboot the machine

< Download Master Collection CS4 using the below link but make sure first you read the download instructions properly. http://prodesigntools.com/download-adobe-cs4-and-cs3-free-trials-here.html

< Install CS4.

Hope that Helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jan 08, 2015 Jan 08, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Won't I need a license # or something to validate that I owned it at one time? I loaded mine from CDs if I remember correctly, but I can't find them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines