8 Replies Latest reply on Feb 8, 2013 8:06 AM by nmincone1

Error: "Sorry, we are unable to log you in".

lipe009

In the Adobe Exchange Panel of Photoshop Cs6 (MAC), whenever i try to download a extansion, or when i click in "my stuf", it says "Sorry, we are unable to log you in", and below there's a button "Sing in". Nothing happens when i click in this button.

Please, help me!

• 1. Re: Error: "Sorry, we are unable to log you in".
          Sushmar Level 1

Do you have a full verison of Photoshop or are you using a trial version? When you installed Photoshop, you should have been asked for a signin using your adobeID. Di this happen and were you able to sign in sucessfully.

Adobe Exchange using Adobe's Indentity Management System and tries to log you in using the same credentials as what you used to login to you Photoshop. That calls seems to be failing. Ideally when you click sign in, the Adobe Application Manager sign in screen should appear prompting you to sign in.

Are there any other setting on your system that could be conflicting? If you were part of any prerelease program and created an AdobeID using that Identity Management system, there might be a conflict.

Let us know a bit more of your setup and we can try to help you out here.

Thanks

Adobe Exchange team

• 2. Re: Error: "Sorry, we are unable to log you in".
            Daniel Ulysses Level 1

I got the same problem,

I got CS6 as in update from Cs5.5,

In CS6 Photoshop, I got the Adobe Exchange panel, and if I try to download something, it keep asking me for an ID,
            I went to my Adobe/Orders page, change my password but the pop up window asking to sing in, keep poping up.

So, what is the solution?

When you as if there is 'any other setting on your system that could be conflicting?"  what do you mean?

• 3. Re: Error: "Sorry, we are unable to log you in".
              lipe009 Level 1

My problem was solved when I reinstalled photoshop. When I opened it the first time after the reinstall, the Adobe login window appeared immediately. Adobe Exchange panel works fine now.

• 4. Re: Error: "Sorry, we are unable to log you in".
                alidabbs Level 3

I have a similar problem with Adobe Exchange in InDesign CS6. When I open the panel, I am prompted to enter my Adobe ID, which I do, and then I am allowed to browse. But if I want to download anything, or if I click on 'My Stuff', I am prompted to enter my Adobe ID again, which I do again, but this time I get the 'Sorry, we are unable to log you in' message. I can click on the 'Sign in' button again but this just goes through the same process, leading to the 'Sorry...' message.

This copy of InDesign CS6 is running on a workplace computer. I haven't the faintest idea who might have first signed in after installation or with what Adobe ID. I assume it's on a site licence.

Any suggestions?

Ali

• 5. Re: Error: "Sorry, we are unable to log you in".
                  Sushmar Level 1

On the My Stuff tab, there is an option to "switch user". Is this available and can you try that? I am assuming you don't ahve the ability to install InDesign on this machine again.

Sushma

• 6. Re: Error: "Sorry, we are unable to log you in".
                    alidabbs Level 3

I never get to see what's on the My Stuff tab because as soon as I click on it, a window appears prompting me to sign in. When I try to sign in with my Adobe ID, I get the "Sorry..." message.

Ali

• 7. Re: Error: "Sorry, we are unable to log you in".
                      Jonathan Ferman Adobe Employee

Hi Alistair

I think there may be an issue with the call we make to the Identity Manager Server. I will message you privately to see if we can resolve this for you.

Thanks,

Jonathan Ferman | Product Manager

• 8. Re: Error: "Sorry, we are unable to log you in".
                        nmincone1

Was this ever resolved, we just upgraded and are running into the same problem. Would be nice if a solution was posted publicly.