• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Facebook games not loading...

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2012 Sep 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble with FP loading facebook games. I had the problem a couple weeks ago when I was using Google Chrome and I followed the instructions and disabled the PPAPI and it worked temporarily but after a week or so I started having the problems again so I uninstalled Chrome and was using Internet Explorer and it was working for a few days but I downloaded an update for Adobe it stopped again so I have re-installed Google Chrome. I have tried uninstalling Adobe and re-installing. I have followed all the help instructions on both this site and Google Chrome but with no luck obviously. The only other thing I can think of is uninstalling the latest version of FlashPlayer and downloading an older version? Any ideas?Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2012 Sep 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have Flash Player 11.4 installed and can play some of the Facebook games.

Could you please let us know your operating system version?

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Windows 7 and also have Flash Plaer 11.4 installed. I'm using Google Chrome as I mentioned, which comes with its own Adobe Flash Player 11.4 so maybe there is a conflict of some sort?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just uninstalled Adobe again and Chrome and re-installed Chrome only. The version was 11.3 but when i rebooted the computer it automatically updated to Flash Player 11.4. I read somewhere that Chrome supports 11.3 version, is this correct? Can I stop it updating to the newer version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tina,

It could be that something else is using Flash Player on your system which caused the update to occur.  To see what Chrome is using, navigate to this page:

http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

It should show 11.3.31.232

Chris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, thanks for your reply. Yes I have 11.3.31.232. I have checked all the help instructions and followed everything correctly. I've increased the storage limit for the website as well but to no avail. What else could it be?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, it sounds like the PPAPI plugin is back in effect.  Try disabling it again to see if that resolves the problem.  I suspect that Chrome reenables it when it is silently updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes , I disabled it and it still wont load the game. Plus when I re-booted the computer its now saying I have version 11.4.. .... ???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2012 Sep 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, are there any Chrome extensions that you are using that might conflict here?  In addition, I'd try clearing your browser cache to see if that helps.

http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=187443

http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95582

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2013 Feb 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need some help also I only have problem with 1 game and no one else is having the problems I'm having.I'm playing a game on facebook called Criminal Case and its acting like my flash player works sometimes and then not working at all.Sometimes my game will load real fast like the blink of an eye witch is great I love the but more than not it loads real slow like I'm missing a player or such.I do have XP computer I downloaded the latest flash player 11.6 I believe.So can you please please please help me I love this game and I really want it to work right for me please help me as soon as u can please!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 10, 2018 Aug 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Locking old discussion topic

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines