• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with downloading Adobe Flash Player 11.4

New Here ,
Sep 05, 2012 Sep 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the situation I'm having and need direct answers. Okay, here it goes...for the past 2 weeks I've been having problems with Adobe flash player 11.4. The requirements on windows is correct, so I think just the product of adobe needs to be fixed. When I went on youtube to watch music videos, I've seen an error report stating that the flash player is out-of-date an needs to be updated. So, the situation today goes like this...I went on the Adobe flash player website and clicked on the flash player. I've downloaded the new updated version and thought that fixed the problem. So, I restarted the internet explorer and the computer. Then, I went back on youtube and wanted to try again listening to music but, still the same error report says the same thing. "Flash player is outdated...click here to update" So, I've tried to reinstalled Adobe flash player 11.4 once more and still the same error and problem. Like I said....the requirements on windows 32 bit is correct so, that's not the case. I followed directions and don't know why Adobe Flash Player 11.4 is not working correctly. Can anyone please give me an direct answer to try and fixed this problem? Btw, I choose NOT to install Google chrome because, 1. I don't trust it and 2. already have a yahoo toolbar instead. I trust yahoo more. Anyways, please give me a solution (that doesn't involve downloading google chrome) and thank you for your time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

After downloading, you need to install Flash Player by double-clicking the file you downloaded.

Also, please go to the following link and let us know the version of Flash Player installed on your machine: http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/find-version-flash-player.html

Thanks,

Sunil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2012 Sep 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had the same issue with the install timing out.  Very annoying, so I just didn't install, but kept getting message to update.  So I googled and found this forum, in the answer is a link for Flash Player for ActiveX (IE).  This downloaded 11.4.. immediately.  Now if we can get Adobe to correct to update popup link.  Thie link is at forums.adobe.com/message/4630154.  Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines