This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
I bet there are others with these problems, so I'll quote my action plan as a reference.
1. Common Library items - Label: Does not support unicode and I experience problems using Norwegian national characters
I've submitted a bug report on this, as it is clearly a bug and not a feature wish.
2. Similar to above: Cut&paste unicode characters, I get the usual non standardised crap of e.g. "≈rsm¯te"
This is an strange problem and I found out that cut&paste from a lot of applications work with unicode, it is Safari that is the perpetrator. Even though it is such a narrow issue, I have reported it to Apple.
3. Pages - should be able to select multiple pages to give them the same settings, Guide (Grid), Optimize settings etc
I've sent this as a feature wish to Adobe.
4. Better support for drawing a straight line, Shift will only take you so far. I am thinking of e.g. changing the gradient line, it is a precision job to just change the line from being horizontal to vertical and vs.
I have solved this issue by using Grant Hinkson's excellent Gradient panel. Se his article. Although this should be default Fireworks, he has done such a good job and deserves all the credit.
5. On OS X Leopard, using Rooms, for all Adobe applications you loose your toolbars when switching, similar to pressing
An odd problem I am sure Adobe is aware of, but I submitted it as a minor bug anyway.
And thanks Darrell for the link!