• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TIME CRITICAL-HELP NEEDED

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2008 Feb 21, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been working on a HUGE Training project (9 .chms linked; 50mg) for about 8 weeks. I just found out that the Product Champion wants them gen'd as web help!

Before I kill him and end up in jail wearing orange (which is NOT a good color for me), does anyone know of any way this can be accomplished with the TOC and intternal file references still in tact?

The only thing I can think of is to make one HUGE file and I'm not sure RH can handle it.

Oh and did I meniton, he wants this by the weekend?

Thanks...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2008 Feb 21, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I understand your desparation but please don't cross post. It wastes our time so your answer takes longer and it wastes the time of people looking for answers to the same problem when they hit a dead end thread.

You are talking about merged help and the only problem I foresee is cross project links. If you don't have any of those, then you just need to generate merged webhelp. There are full instructions on my site. If you do have cross project links, they have to be created in a different way for merged webhelp so you are going to have to revisit those links.

Subject to the topics already being finished and there not being too many cross project links, you should be OK for the weekend.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp