1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 26, 2008 6:12 AM by RossRitchey

Flex 3 Prerelease problem

RossRitchey Level 4
      Alright, I haven't downloaded the final release version of Flex Builder 3 yet, as I still have some time on my trial of the pre-release, and wish to maximize my time that I can use the software before I get the budget to purchase.

I have made a few AIR applications using Flex Builder previously, but today, when I went to try and start a new application, I get 2 errors immediately after the new project wizard completes. I found it strange that the wizard would write code that has errors, but nonetheless, I compared the code to my other applications, and it is the same. Those other applications do not have errors, and this one does.

I would add the code as code, but the Add Code button seems to have disappeared....

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
      <mx:WindowedApplication xmlns:mx=" http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml" layout="absolute">

</mx:WindowedApplication>

The errors are as follows:

1017: The definition of base class Locale was not found. line 5 1204033676554 1624
      Could not resolve <mx:WindowedApplication> to a component implementation. line 2 1204033676554 1623

Does anyone have any ideas on this one???