• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Open Type dialog doesn't show all results

Explorer ,
Sep 06, 2012 Sep 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a workspace with 11 projects with various interdependencies. If I open the Open Type dialog and search for a type not all the types always shows up. It appears that it only shows types that are part of the currently selected file's project's dependencies.

Is this supposed to work this way? How do I get it to list all the types in the workspace so that I can easily jump from one project to the other? Currently I end up always using the Open Resource dialog instead, but this isn't ideal.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Sep 07, 2012 Sep 07, 2012

Currently this is the expected behaviour. Please vote for the ECR https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FB-11801 to make the open type search the entire workspace rather than the current project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently this is the expected behaviour. Please vote for the ECR https://bugs.adobe.com/jira/browse/FB-11801 to make the open type search the entire workspace rather than the current project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For whatever reason my google searches didn't find that bug. Thanks for the link. Sadly it seems that adobe doesn't really care about fixing these types of bugs. I've voted for it but I won't hold my breath.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines