Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CF8 - CFDocument CSS

New Here ,
Feb 26, 2008 Feb 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
we are using CF5 since years, but know we are thinking to do an upgrade to CF8. One reason is that we need to generate a lot of PDF files. So I installed CF8 next to CF5 on our intranet server and everything worked fine. I made a copy of our applications und started to change the code to the CF8 standards.

But then I got many problems with CFDocument. At first CFDocument was very slow and the PDF files were 10 times bigger than before. After I set fontembed="no" these two problems were solved, but then there is another problem. The styles are gone or the text in the pdf file is not readable (very strange letters). The Page ist 100% valid transitional HTML 4.1.

Any idea how to get around this problem?
Thank you all!

And here is my code:
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 26, 2008 Feb 26, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Put after opening cfdocument tag
<style type="text/css">
<cfinclude template="../Styles/MyStyle.css">
</style>
Adjust style font size as you like in MyStyle.css.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jun 02, 2008 Jun 02, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Argh. I set fontembed = no, but the cfdocument takes 30+ seconds to load. Used to take 2 seconds in CF&

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation