execute JSX in Windows?

TusharADeshmukh

execute JSX in Windows? through PHP application

• 1. Re: execute JSX in Windows?
          c.pfaffenbichler Level 9

Could you please elaborate?

• 2. Re: execute JSX in Windows?
            JJMack Most Valuable Participant

I do not know PHP scripting language at all, However I think most scripting languages have a mothod to execute or have a file execute. For exeample in javascript if I want to give the user help that is on my web site.  I create an new html file in their temp folder and execute it.  The a windows system will have an assoaction to some executable for html files to a default web browser.  So in my case what should happen is the users default browser is pass the html file my script created which redirects the browser to the help on my web server. JSX is most likely assocated with the extended script toolkit you may need to associate it to photoshop. If you know java script here is what my code looks like

try{

var URL = new File(Folder.temp + "/PhotoCollageToolkit.html");

URL.open("w");

URL.writeln('<html><HEAD><meta HTTP-EQUIV="REFRESH" content="0; url=http://www.mouseprints.net/old/dpr/PhotoCollageToolkit.html"></HEAD></HTML>');

URL.close();

URL.execute();

}catch(e){

alert("Error, Can Not Open.");

};

• 3. Re: execute JSX in Windows?
              TusharADeshmukh Level 1

yes I have app developed in php - which is hosted on windows server , user will upload psd, jsx and some files if needed.

I would like to run jsx