4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 10, 2012 2:45 PM by wiseman1952

Camera Roll iPad

wiseman1952

I have an iPad 3rd gen and I just purchased Touch 1.3. For some reason when I try to load photos from the camera roll folder with Touch not all of the pictures in that folder are shown. Other photo apps I have show all of them. Is there something I am missing?

• 1. Re: Camera Roll iPad
          greule Adobe Employee

Hi. This sounds like a refresh issue. Can you try the following. Navigate within PS Touch one level up to the "Local Photos" - see attached scrrenshot. After that try to access your photos form the Camera Roll again.

Untitled1.jpg

Hope that helps.

-

Guido

• 2. Re: Camera Roll iPad
            ibarrien Adobe Employee

As a workaround you can use the settings and in "Preferences" enable "Always use native photo browsers" in the "Access Local Photos setting".

Thanks,

Ignacio

• 3. Re: Camera Roll iPad
              wiseman1952 Level 1

Thanks. I gave that a try but it didn't work. I closed Touch and went into the camera roll and deleted a few pictures. When I went back into Touch the camera roll folder showed some of the pictures it hadn't before but still didn't show all of the pictures. I currently only have 74 pictures in the camera roll. The workaround from ibarrien below let's me see all of them. Thanks again for your help.

• 4. Re: Camera Roll iPad
                wiseman1952 Level 1

That worked. I can see all of them with that method but shouldn't it work the other way as well? Thanks for your help.