• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can i install or get acces to more widgets in Muse?

New Here ,
Sep 09, 2012 Sep 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello can anybody tell me if it is possible to install new widgets in Adobe Muse?

I caanot find any information about this.

Thanks Eric.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Sep 10, 2012 Sep 10, 2012

Hi Eric,

If what you're looking for are entirely new widgets (i.e. a video player widget, an audio player widget, a slide out drawer widget, etc.) that would appear in the Widget Library and work like the other widgets, then morgan_in_london's response is correct. The Muse Widget Library is currently limited to the set of widgets in the product.

Many HTML widgets can be used via the Insert HTML feature (i.e. Google maps, YouTube videos, FaceBook like buttons, etc.), but they generally don't offer

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Sep 09, 2012 Sep 09, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Help with using Adobe Muse forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Sep 10, 2012 Sep 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eric,

No, the Widgets that come with Muse are the only Widgets that you can use - at this point there are no 3rd Party or Widget Plug-ins that you can "install". Seems to be like something that would eventally happen in the future maybe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2012 Sep 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eric,

If what you're looking for are entirely new widgets (i.e. a video player widget, an audio player widget, a slide out drawer widget, etc.) that would appear in the Widget Library and work like the other widgets, then morgan_in_london's response is correct. The Muse Widget Library is currently limited to the set of widgets in the product.

Many HTML widgets can be used via the Insert HTML feature (i.e. Google maps, YouTube videos, FaceBook like buttons, etc.), but they generally don't offer the ease-of-use or flexibility of the built-in Muse widgets. A third party, www.muse-themes.com, has started an online directory of Insert HTML-based widgets for use with Muse that can be found at http://www.muse-themes.com/pages/muse-widget-directory.

If what your looking for is a library of examples that demonstrate what's possible with the current widgets in Muse (which have many different behavior and formatting options), we're in the process of putting together the start of a gallery of example widgets that should be live online soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2012 Sep 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

thanks, my questions are answered. I'll try and do it with the third party eventually. Firstfinish my site.

Greetings Eric

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 22, 2013 Mar 22, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there Eric loks like your busy with Muse which is great. My name is Chris Kellett and I work with the team at museGrid.com. I have some great news for you we have a host of ready to use Muse widgets for you to download. You can view and play with them first then download and simple copy and past them into your project. As they are built on top of the Muse built in compositions they are fully editable within the software itself.

Take a look for yourself - http://www.musegrid.com/adobe-muse-widgets

If you have a specific request feel free to ask us and we will see what we can do.

P.S Oh yeah forgot to mention we have a ton of free tutorial videos for you as well so dont forget to signup for the newsletter and join us on Facebook to be kept up to date with our free Muse education program.

Keep building.

Chris Kellett

museGrid.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2014 Feb 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi -

Musegrid seems great and the tutorial really sold me - so I paid the $9.99 - and now these things (button, sliders) appear on my page once I publish my temporary site, but have no funcionality.

Mr. Kellot - or anyone out there - please advise.  Should all be so easy, per the video - but simply not working.

ps I am using the Muse CC and also the sample mp3 files you supply.

Thanks -

Dan Alexander

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 11, 2014 Mar 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dan,

If you're experiencing trouble and would like to experiment with more than one widget, please feel free to checkout the massive widget library over at MuseThemes. We charge one low annual fee for unlimited downloads of our entire library.

widgetvault.png

Our support team is available to help with any technical issues you may encounter while working with our muse widgets. Feel free to visit our support portal directly at support.musethemes.com.

Cheers,

Steve Harris

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 11, 2014 Mar 11, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you send us a link so we can see what you are experienceing?

Also for future reference you can contact us direct for support on our Live chat which is live for at least 12 hours per day.

Or contact us for support here - http://www.musegrid.com/contact

We look forward to hearing from you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2015 May 18, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Another resource for Muse widgets and almost all the creative desktop apps is: Adobe Add-ons. The official Adobe website for Add-ons for all your favorite apps.

http://creative.adobe.com/addons

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines