4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 14, 2012 11:37 PM by Jim_Lester

2 ID counts and 2 computer...how transfer ebook

etienne.mann

Hello,

let's try to explain my problem. At home we have one ereader with is Sony PRS 650 and two computers (A (windows XP) and B (ubuntu)).

1) I bought an ebook with DRM protection, I use my computer A to install Adobe digital edition to download the ebook on the count ID adobe of my wife. I got the ebook on the computer A and I transfer it to the ereader. No problem until here.

2) I bought an other ebook with DRM protection, I use the computer B to install Adobe digital edition to download the ebbok on my count ID adobe (which is different that the count of my wife).  I got he ebook on the computer B but I can not transfer it to my ereader !!! On my computer B, adobe digital edition does not see the ereader connected.

It seems that adobe digital edition autorized only one ID adobe count on each computer and that my ereader is locked on one ID count.

Any has an idea ?

Moreover I try to reinstall adobe digital edition on the computer A (windows), but I reinstall it, automatically, they load the ID count of my wife without asking me ! Their should be some preference file that is not removed.

Etienne