Update your video card drivers from the GPU maker's website, and follow their update instructions.
Along with Chris' suggestion, if it does not work, can you provide the following info?
- Can you give us the specs. of that offending image?
- What model of camera did it come from?
- What version of PS are you using?
- What is your ACR plug-in version?
- Is that camera supported by that version?
- What OS are you on?
It all worked for a few weeks. Then nothing with any image whether raw or previously processed tiff. OS WIN 7. CS6, Nikon D2X supprted. In frustration I have gone back to CS5 which works with no problem.
Why did you drop back to Photoshop CS5 instead of taking Chris' suggestion and updating your display driver?
I took Chris' suggestion and it didnot fix it. I have a client that needs images today so I had to reload CS5 just to get the job done.