2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 10, 2012 10:32 PM by Mylenium

my text moves to the wrong place when I apply motion blur!

phkibbe

Hello friends! thanks in advance for any able to solve my problem. when ever I apply motion blur to moving text it repositions the text permanently.... I have to delete the motion blur effect in order to have it text stay on course...any suggestions?

• 1. Re: my text moves to the wrong place when I apply motion blur!
          Andrew Yoole MVP & Adobe Community Professional

"Delete the motion blur effect"?  Sounds like you are applying an effect, rather than turning on motion blur.

Please provide a detailed explanation of the process that causes the problem.  If possible, post a screengrab as well.

Note that Motion Blur, at its core, does alter the position of animation by blurring the disnace between two moments in time.  When you activate motion blur, it samples the position of your text at multiple points in time to create the illusion of motion blur.  If your text is moving very fast, the results can be surprisingly major.

• 2. Re: my text moves to the wrong place when I apply motion blur!
            Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

What exactly? "Motion blur" effect sounds a bit fishy. Motion blur is a normal layer property and if it doesn't look liek you expect it, there's a million things that could influence it from the animation of the layer itself to the camera's motion path or shutter pahse and shutter duration. You need to be more specific.

Mylenium