• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

E_LIC_LICENSE_SIGN_ERROR

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2012 Sep 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For each download attempt of a Kobo purchased book, dbl-clicking the acsm file leads to the error. Looking for a solution or work-around

Bob Stephens

p23880@cox.net

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem as well...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you found a remedy?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too. I have been struggling with this for a few hours. I have uninstalled software, tried a different computer, and searched the forums.. I now believe that it is on Kobo's end based on this previous thread: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/906284 and you two having the same problem with the same store at the same time pretty much confirms that. I have already emailed Kobo.. I guess I will go to bed and hope it works tomorrow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2012 Sep 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here. It's probably a problem at Kobo's. I hope this will be resolved soon (need some obscure book for my studies ).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2012 Sep 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I too have been having this problem since I purchased a book 4 hours ago.  I have also emailed Kobo in the hope that they will fix this problem ASAP.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines