And what if you remove the Midi stuff entirely (temporarily)?
I tried that as well and it doesn't make a difference unfortunately
If somebody can help me with this I would seriously appreciate it, I've had this problem for at least one month and I've run out of ideas I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling everything and nothing seems to work!
• Version: After Effects 11.0.1
• Yes, everything has been updated to the latest.
• Mac OSX 10.7.4 (11E53)
• I've tried compositions with both mp3 of different bitrates and .wav files
• The full text error is the first screenshot of the original post
• All I did was open AE, create a new comp., insert an audio layer and try to do a RAM preview with audio enabled. It works just fine as long as I don't ever switch out of the program. If I do this then the error starts to appear.
• This is my first time installing AE on my computer so I wouldn't know if this would ever happen. I did try installing AE CS5 and the problem still persisted.
• I usually only have Firefox, iTunes and Adium open while using AE.
• Only a demo of the Trapcode plug-ins
• CPU is a 2GHz Intel Core i7, I have 8B 1333 MHz DDR3 RAM and the GPU is an AMD Radeon HD 6490M with 256MB. I only have my internal 500GB hard disk.
• No third party I/O hardware.
• Not as far as I know.
• Only in the RAM Preview
• It happens whether "Render Multiple Frames Simultaneously" is enabled or not.
I guess I'll just wait for a future update of AE and pray to god it fixes this bug..
Did you try to remove Soundflower?
Yes, I've removed Soundflower and I'm still getting the same issue. Which also seems to be affecting Premiere Pro even after the latest update. If I switch out of the program the output/input devices straight up go crazy and I either get an error concerning audio output settings (AE) or sequence playback stops working altogether (Premiere Pro)