Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Properties tab not fully visible when I open project from 5.5 in 6.0

Sep 11, 2012 Sep 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My team recently upgraded from Captivate 5.5 to 6.0. One of us encountered a problem when she opened a file created in 5.5 in 6.0. The properties tab window did not apprear to be sized correctly. When my co-worker tried to insert an image button, there was no file folder button to choose an image. It looks like it is just off the screen, but we can not figure out how to get the button back. We tried resizing the properties tab and that did not work. The issue does not occur when we start with a blank project in 6.0. Can anyone help?

The first picture below is what my co-worker sees. The second is what we normally see. The part highlighted in yellow is what is missing.

pic24155.gif

properties_tab.png

TOPICS
Project upgrade

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2012 Sep 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Welcome to Adobe Forums.

Did you try copying all the slides of that project to a blank project of Captivate 6 ?

Create a blank project (Insert some slides) in Cp5.5 and then upgrade to Cp6, Does this issue occurs ?

Thanks,

Vikram

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources