Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Publish: slide duration always is 5s

Sep 11, 2012 Sep 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Presenter 7.0.7. I set "duration for slide without audio, video" diffirent value of 5s (default) but after publishing all slide duration is  5s. Even when the animation in slide with duration is longer than 5s, the slide duration (after publishing) still is 5s. That's why some slide without audio (narration) lost animations. Please tell me.

TOPICS
Presenter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 12, 2012 Sep 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, No one answer. I test it again and again and I relize that:

- For presentation I did before (even pp 2007) has this problem, if I copy all slide (copy slide from outline) to new presentation then the problem still keep.

- But if I copy each animations in each slide to make a new presentation then it's ok.

I don't know why?

Otherwise, it seems that ver. 7.0.7 support "insert video" better than 7.0. Some flv files that insert in 7.0 not work but 7.0.7 is ok

That's my experiences and want to share to everyone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 13, 2012 Sep 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should be able to check the amount of audio (or silence) on your slides in the Audio Editor. I don't recall if the adjustment of the slide without audio timings working for all presentations after the change was made or if it included the current presentation (I would think it should). The work around would be to add the desired time in silence for each slide in the Audio Editor. Not a fast process, but it will get the job done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Sep 13, 2012 Sep 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Jennings.

Yes, I think slides should have narration and it's presenter (in case of presentation that has to have powpoint file + presenter). I just want to check all abilities of this software because I am newbie.

Btw, if I need narration in a slide, the synchronization should be done in progress of recording or you record firstly then sync later?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 14, 2012 Sep 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For syncing the audio, I would personally do that after recording the audio. I have found that if you sync your animations while recording, you end up having odd pauses and clicks (from clicking the next animation button). The audio comes out much cleaner if you just record the audio and then sync the animations to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Help resources