• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Getting this message after installing new upgrade: Adobe Flashplayer 11.4 r402 has stopped working.

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2012 Sep 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting this message after installing new Adobe upgrade: Adobe Flashplayer 11.4 r402 has stopped working. Data execution prevention has closed Adobe Flashplayer 11.4, r402.

What's up?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved your question to the Installing Flash Player forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your operating system & version?

What is your web browser?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2012 Sep 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am running Windows Vista Home Premium and the browser I use most is Mozilla Firefox

-

Pat Willener <forums@adobe.com> wrote:

Pat Willener created the discussion

"Re: Getting this message after installing new upgrade: Adobe Flashplayer 11.4 r402 has stopped working."

To view the discussion, visit: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4695134#4695134

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2012 Sep 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give us the URL where this occurs?  Can you reproduce it each time you visit the page?

I'd also recommend taking a look at this FAQ for troubleshooting steps:

How do I troubleshoot Flash Player's protected mode for Firefox?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2012 Sep 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I was able to reproduce the problem every time I tried to view the new tv spots for World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria since I contacted Adobe. The website is Wow.com. I had one problem viewing video on YouTube as well.

However, as of this date at 9:26PM, the problem seems to have remedied itself, and I cannot make the error come up or duplicate it.

Thank you for your responses. If I come across the error again, I will attach it to this thread.

-

Chris Campbell <forums@adobe.com> wrote:

Chris Campbell created the discussion

"Re: Getting this message after installing new upgrade: Adobe Flashplayer 11.4 r402 has stopped working."

To view the discussion, visit: http://forums.adobe.com/message/4700169#4700169

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines