• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error 101 when trying to download using the Adobe Download Assistant

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2012 Sep 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What the F__K, I reisntalled windows 7, second time the same shit happen at the end, I m using a Data plan which allow me to D/L 8 GB  max in one month , this happened thrice with me , this time i downloaded in my D Drive 22.7 GB of free space remaining after complete D/l , and in C Drive I ve 50 GB free space , Operating System is now Windows 8 Preview , Last two times it was on Windows 7 Ultimate, Stilll having the same Downloader is really a super slow SICK I ever experienced.. Kindly look into the matter and resolve the issue with genuine REASONS , as i already seen and read all the Forums and post regarding to this problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2012 Sep 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EvertClancy which folder are you choosing to download the install files too?

You can also initiate a direct download by following the steps listed at http://forums.adobe.com/thread/981369.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 11, 2012 Sep 11, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jeff A Wright , I already mentioned it that this time I try to download in D Drive ie the Second Partition of my HDD , Its 22.7 GB free space remaining... Operating System Wind 8 Consumer Preview, last time I ve try d/l on my desktop using Win 7 Ultimate , still facing the same problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://trials2.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/STAM/CS6/win32/MasterCollection_CS6_LS16.exe?" on this server. 

Reference #18.8db41160.1347356938.6ee9feb

This is showing when trying to D/l from Direct Link , After going through all the post I found that ADOBE IS HERE TO FOOLING PEOPLE...THERE IS NO DOWNLOAD AVAILABLE , JUST A WASTE OF TIME AND BANDWIDTH AND MONEY OFCOURSE , Its better to wait and try to search on a TORRENT file

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EvertClancy, Please read the instructions properly present on the website under section : Note: Very Important Instructions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Already read the instruction , This installer is SICK ... Even I d/l from direct link , still its not extracting, showing the same problem , IS ADOBE TRYING US TO MAKE FOOL, SIMPLY WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY, I TRIED TO EXTRACT ON EVERY DRIVE , EVEN IN WIN 8 , WIN 7 AND WIN XP WITH SERVICE PACK 1 AND ALSO WITHOUT SP, ITS REAL CRAP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EvertClancy wrote:

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://trials2.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/STAM/CS6/win32/MasterCollection _CS6_LS16.exe?" on this server. 

Reference #18.8db41160.1347356938.6ee9feb

Now the Download is working MAGICALLY

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EVEN AFTER DOWNLOAD FROM DIRECT LINK , STILL SHOWING THE SAME EXTRACTING PROBLEM , This installer is SICK ... Even I d/l from direct link , still its not extracting, showing the same problem , IS ADOBE TRYING US TO MAKE FOOL, SIMPLY WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY, I TRIED TO EXTRACT ON EVERY DRIVE , EVEN IN WIN 8 , WIN 7 AND WIN XP WITH SERVICE PACK 1 AND ALSO WITHOUT SP, ITS REAL CRAP

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2012 Sep 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the error message that you get while extracting? Screenshot will help.

Also, check if the downloaded file size and the setup file on that website are equivalent to each other. Just to make sure the file got downloaded properly. As you might face issues while extracting, if the file is not downloaded properly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2012 Sep 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

EvertClancy I have branched your portion of this discussion to a new thread.  I can understand that this maybe frustrating to be unable to download a trial of the Adobe software but I would ask that your postings please remain professional in their nature.

As Arpit indicated it would be useful for us to have a screenshot of the extraction process which you are getting hung up on.  Also to confirm you are using the process documented at http://prodesigntools.com/adobe-cs6-direct-download-links.html to download the software?

Finally you may want to consider contacting our support team for assistance.  For the best assistance, I recommend our chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.  Our chat representatives can provide a personalized experience to resolve the issue you have described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2012 Sep 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

error1.jpgProperties.jpg Now  what wil u say ? I 've downloaded the file properly after so many tries once my luck with with me so I got the download link else always a message coming

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://trials2.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/STAM/CS6/win32/MasterCollection_CS6_LS16.7z?" on this server. 

Reference #18.9cb41160.1347536852.4ad17228

I've sent u the print screen of error and properties, Now its sure that no problem in the download size, not of available space as I am runninf Win 8 Consumer preview copied setup in my external 1 TB HDD and try to extract it in HDD as well as C drive , D drive , every drive , all are above 50 GB of free space.. NOw what will u say , Also tried to extract in Win XP - SP 1 and Win 7 ultimate and win vista also, Reply me with a GENUINE HELP ASAP PLEASE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2012 Sep 13, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the update.  It appears you are running into a permission issue.  It can either be with the destination you are selecting to download or more likely it is the Temp directory itself which maybe causing the problem.

For Windows 7 you can locate the Temp directory at C:\Users\<UserName>AppData\Local\Temp.  I am unsure if Microsoft changed this in Windows 8 as I have not tried the Consumer Preview.

You can find directions on how to adjust the permissions of your Temp directory at Error "Exit 6" or "Exit 7" | Install log | Read, write, system file errors | CS5, CS5.5 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/error-exit-6-exit-7.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2012 Sep 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

error1.jpgerror2.jpgerror3.jpgProperties.jpg

These are the errors coming while I'm trying to extract the CS6 , but these error wont come while extractice indicisuals set ups of Photoshop, Dreamweaver and Flash.. so  I think the problem is in CS 6 Setup, I already mentioned that I try all the thing that u have told about user permissions, I never change the permission in case while I am extracting PS, DW and Flash, so why I need to provide permission in CS 6 ??? although all permission are set to FULL CONTROL still unable to extract in any version of Windows, Also the problem is  when now I am trying to Download the file again from direct link this message is coming :

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://trials2.adobe.com/AdobeProducts/FLBR/4_6/win32/FlashBuilder_4_6_LS10.exe?" on this server. 

Reference #18.244b3917.1347607523.5b70ac7c

Can some real Adobe professional help me out on this problem ??? Except Mr. Jeff A Wright , as I am sick of his useless solutions

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 14, 2012 Sep 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

EvertClancy I am sorry that you are continuing to experience difficulties with the download and install process.  As previously mentioned in message #9 I would recommend you contact our support team to work with them directly to resolve your difficulties.  You can access chat support at http://adobe.ly/yxj0t6.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines