3 Replies Latest reply on Sep 14, 2012 7:56 AM by 4xyfenix

URLLoader fails to load local swf file with the 2032 security error

4xyfenix Level 1

Hello,

I have an air application for mobile android device.

It communicates with the BlazeDS server and loads different resources from the server.

I use URLLoader and URLRequest to load resources. Everything is loaded perfectly.

THE PROBLEM is that when I try to load same resources from the local storage.

So, I replaced the storage url to something like this: "file:////mnt/sdcard/Temp/games/" on Android device and

"file:///D:\web_servers\tomcat\webapps\games\" when run on Windows developer's machine under the simulator.

All the files (.xml, .png and resource containing swfs) are loaded EXCEPT the only one:

main.swf containg ActionScript application code. Attempt to load it causes the error:

*** Security Sandbox Violation ***

Connection to file:///D:\web_servers\tomcat\webapps\games\classic/space_attack/../../_common/main.swf halted - not permitted from app:/catalog_mobile.swf

[GameResourceLoader]: Loading failed: [IOErrorEvent type="ioError" bubbles=false cancelable=false eventPhase=2 text="Error #2032: Stream Error. URL: file:///D:\web_servers\tomcat\webapps\games\classic/space_attack/../../_common/main.swf" errorID=2032]

In manuals http://help.adobe.com/ru_RU/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/flash/net/URLRequest.ht ml sayed that is possible to use 'file:///' scheme.

What should I perform to make air to allow to load the content I needed? How to make loaded content to be trusted?

I have those permissions in the application.xml allowed (but it doesn't matter):

<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.INTERNET"/>

<uses-permission android:name="android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE"/>

Any help is really appreciated.

Thanx in advance.