• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Selecting all items in Project manager

Sep 12, 2012 Sep 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Robohelp HTML 9.

My main problem is getting the TOC to alphabetize. I have searched and read the two topics on this but the solution doesn't work for me.

The solution was to alpha the PM list, then delete the current TOC topics and drag and drop the newly alphabetized PM topics over to the TOC, but I can only drag one topic at a time from PM and move it over to the TOC pane and drop it? Surely there must be a way to grab them all and drag and drop?

Then I thought maybe I need to do it from the TOC folder in Project Manager? But when I open the TOC folder under PM it just shows me the name of my help file rather then a list of TOC topics.

So I'm stumped, this is a new product for me and my self learning is not very far along but I'm trying!

Thank you! Below I have posted a screen shot of what I am trying to do. Ahd below that the TOC folder under PM just shows me the filename?

PMtoTOC.JPG

TOC.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

You would likely have better luck selecting topics in the Topic List pod. In that pod you can sort topics alphabetically and even filter the view to specific folders.

Just select the topics in the pod, then click the column of icons and drag to the TOC to insert.

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

RoboHelp Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Begin learning RoboHelp HTML 7, 8 or 9 within the day!

Adobe Certified RoboHelp HTML Training

SorcerStone Blog

RoboHelp eBooks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Rick, I had no idea the topic list pod even existed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp