4 Replies Latest reply on Sep 12, 2012 10:39 AM by Mylenium

Issues with CS6. Signing in, Rendering, Disk Cache, No response from Bug Report.

pkoneoneone

Hi,

I submitted these issues some time ago to ae bugs <aebugs@adobe.com> and did not hear back. I am a long time AE user and usually have a good Adobe experience, but CS6 does not work smoothly for me, and I have not found much help with my issues including emailing support and posting to the site. I find the current website not very effective for tech support.

- Every time I open CS6 it asks me if I want to continue the Trial and I have to go through the steps to sign in. This is frustrating since I have paid for Creative Cloud and this slows me down.

- In several projects I have had to turn off "Enable Disk Caching" or it renders text in the upper left corner, no matter where it is actually placed.

- General slowness, especially using Trapcode Form 2.0. In those cases the playback head in the timeline will not update for many seconds. Also, dragging keyframes around gets very exaggerated. If I drag a keyframe a few frames it will move way off the timeline.

- 3D text layer render times are so long as to be unusable. (I realize this could be related to my system, but still very disappointing for a Quad Core machine).

(I have an Nvidia GTE 120 graphics card. 2.93 Quad Core, AE CS 11.0.1.12, OS 10.6.8)

Any help/suggestions appreciated...

Thanks,

Paul