1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 13, 2012 10:23 PM by c.pfaffenbichler

    How do you measure a specific area of ink coverage for speciality inks?

    BearHNC Level 2


      I need to be able to measure the square inches of a printed area in which hwe will be using speciality inks. We want to get a descent cost estimate, does anyone know how to measure the square inchs of a specific element of a design, in Photoshop or any of the other adobe programs?

      Thanks in advance,