1 Reply Latest reply on Feb 19, 2008 3:36 PM by Newsgroup_User

Tool tips

ploughman1 Level 1
      ...if that is the correct expression. You know the little pale-yellow 'prompt' boxes that appear when you hover over certain things? Well, up to now I've been keen to omit them from my recordings as they distract from the text captions I've been adding. (still haven't found a way to make them 'not appear')
      NOW, when I finally need one, it won't capture! I'm demonstrating 'checking out' a document and when I hover over the Word icon in real-time, the prompt box gives the name of the document and who it is checked out to. Just what I want!
      However, when i record in Captivate, it's not there. Any ideas?
        • 1. Re: Tool tips
          Level 7
          > ...if that is the correct expression. You know the little pale-yellow
          > 'prompt'
          > boxes that appear when you hover over certain things? Well, up to now I've
          > been
          > keen to omit them from my recordings as they distract from the text
          > captions
          > I've been adding. (still haven't found a way to make them 'not appear')
          > NOW, when I finally need one, it won't capture! I'm demonstrating
          > 'checking
          > out' a document and when I hover over the Word icon in real-time, the
          > prompt
          > box gives the name of the document and who it is checked out to. Just
          > what I
          > want!
          > However, when i record in Captivate, it's not there. Any ideas?
          >

Try pressing the PrintScreen button on your keyboard when the tooltip is
          visible.

Steve

--
          Adobe Community Expert: eLearning, Mobile and Devices
          My blog - http://stevehoward.blogspot.com/