Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble installing latest Flash 11.4.402.278

Sep 19, 2012 Sep 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what I'm doing wrong in installing Flash Player 11.4.402.278. I have Windows XP 7, 32-bit, and use Mozilla Firefox. When I download, I save the file, although it doesn't show on Downloads list. It does show up, saved, in My Documents. The Run File box has shown once (I clicked yes), didn't run, so I left-clicked, got Run File, again clicked yes, and got "Only 1 single instance of this application can run". Since I've been trying, I then deleted the one other time the same downloaded file showed up in My Documents, so there's 1 file. Proceeded a step (got through Run file), then got "Certificate of authentication failed."  What to do? Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download and run the offline installer from http://helpx.adobe.com/content/help/en/flash-player/kb/installation-problems-flash-player-windows.ht...

[topic moved to Flash Player forum]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Pat, I'm having the same prob w/latest Adobe Flash. I have clean installs(me, adobe dowloader and extra shot 4 me), nothing works. I can't get past 7% download. I get msg saying, "Download Timeout." I'm running WinXp Home, sp3, IE8,Dell 4600 Tower.

Pat, I tried the installer above my post and IT WORKED. Still a ? as 2 why the downloader will not work. I use the other download more often the yellow download box!!! Tks for the link Saving for later.  Tks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines