1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 21, 2012 10:44 AM by cfg_2451

PPro cs6 error timecode.cpp-1014

cfg_2451 Level 2

A PPro cs6 project I was nearly done with started giving me a popup window when opening the project:

PPro-warning.jpg

I hit the continue button and it carries on as if nothing had happened. So.... what's it mean? What can/should I do about it?

For what it's worth, I just made the final release candidate disk for this project. Which makes me wonder.... I didn't get this until after I had dynamically linked this project to Encore cs6 to do the DVD thing. The proximity of the error to using Encore with this project makes me wonder.... and PPro and Encore did fight a lot about the chapter markers (I set them up in PPro and exported them to Encore, even learned how to do a manual reloading of the chapter markers in Encore "from the source" as it's called).

In any case, the disk looks perfect; I couldn't find anything wrong with it at all. Client is going to watch it end-to-end also, and exercise the menus too. Then it's off to the duplicator. But I'd like to fix this weirdness before I archive the project. I don't want it to bite me in the tail when I have to open this project back up to make a new trailer or teaser, or if the client decides to make a blu-ray edition.

Win7

Production Premium cs6

Sources in AVCHD (1920 x 1080, 29.97 fps, progressive)

Output to DVD (widescreen, 720 x 480, 29.97 fps)

Project also uses AE (for motion lower thirds) and Audition, but neither of these has caused (or felt) a problem AFAIK. Project also uses a handful of stills processed in Photoshop.

--

Bruce Watson