• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to generate debug.keystore for the native android library ?

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2012 Sep 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am making the native extension for Map in android. But I am facing the problem that I am not able to generate the debug.keystore for the android project as it's a library project,Thas why my native map doesn't shows up ,instead it shows blank tiles and Google logo in the bottom .Please help me with this.

TOPICS
Development

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2014 Apr 30, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe is too late but i'll find the way on Adobe flash builder 4.7:

Debug->Debug-Configuration->Customize launch

here you can see the parameter [-keystore] and get the debug-certify  (in my case: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 (64 Bit)\eclipse\plugins\com.adobe.flexide.multiplatform.android_4.7.0.349722\resources\debug-certificate-android.p12  )used for flash builder debugs release!

notice that certify CAN be changed .  In case you need the store pass the default is "debug"  or you can get it on the "show Command" button 

By the way ( it seem you are using Google API ) make sure you are using the proper package name: when you release an [-target apk-debug] from ADT command line your APK will be modified your <id> package from <id>com.example.application</id> to  <id>com.example.application.debug</id> so, make sure to include the ".debug" prefix on the Google's console if you need it.

Happy codding

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 13, 2017 Sep 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is the newest update:

With Android Studio 2.3 (maybe earlier version do the same thing), ~/.android/debug.keystore will be created for you at your first debug build and the alias/pass for debug key is androiddebugkey/android.

If you want to replace the Flash Builder default keystore, you should customize the launch by replace the parameters:

-keystore HOME/.android/debug.keystore -storetype jks -storepass android -alias androiddebugkey

Don't forget to clean your workspace after re-configure.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines