• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CFIndex Fieldboost Not Working in CF10

Explorer ,
Sep 20, 2012 Sep 20, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone had luck using the new fieldboost feature? When I add a fieldboost to an existing, working collection  I get no results when searching. My goal is to make Solr rank results higher where the keyword is in the title field over the body field. A company called Bob's Pizza should rank higher than a company who's description says 'Conveniently located next to Bob's Pizza'.

This works:

<cfindex action="REFRESH" collection="mycollection" key="id" type="CUSTOM" title="company" custom1="link" query="results" body="company, description, keywords" image_s="image">

This does not:

<cfindex action="REFRESH" collection="mycollection" key="id" type="CUSTOM" title="company" custom1="link" query="results" body="company, description, keywords" image_s="image" fieldboost="title">

When I do this cfindex doesn't throw an error but I don't get any results when searching. Any ideas? Thanks!

TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2012 Sep 25, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can this get bumped. I am seeing 0 effect from fieldboost. The search runs and I get results, but ranks don't change at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation