I am using the Galaxy Tab 7.7 P6800, initially was Honeycomb3.2, and upgraded to ICS 4.0.4 officially released by Samsung lately.
I have checked with Samsung and below are their replied:
Based on your email, please try this steps:
- Please download adobe flash player 11.apk from your pc,
- Download Kies onto your pc, transfer this file to your mobile/tablet using the usb cable,
- Please ensure "Unkown Resources" is ticked,
- Locate the flash11.apk onyour mobile/tablet, select install,
- After installing, restart your device,
- Please take note Jelly Bean O/S DOES NOT SUPPORT.
Samsung did not provide me the direct link for downloading the flash 11.apk. However, I google it and manage to locate the link, the link is:
I have installed and so far working fine, actually flash player is only for surfing certain websites that contain flash images that require flash, if not, is not necessary.