• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Errors on update

Explorer ,
Sep 23, 2012 Sep 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are error codes U44M1U5, U44M1P210 and U44M1U15?

My Adobe Application Manager was trying to install updates to my products this evening but failed, returning these codes in the Error Log.

Thanks.

-Ro

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 24, 2012 Sep 24, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the updates manually from the Adobe site and install them. if that doesn't work, you will have to uninstall the products and reinstall everything from scratch.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing happened during my update.  I see a reply to your post that updates must be downloaded manually and/or the whole installation process repeated.  That is unacceptable.  I have an duly authorized product.  Adobe should sort the issue out and provide us with a workable update process.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Tried to update 10.1 to 10.4 but it said it couldn't do it as ProX components had changed and I should reinstall. Did that using AAM, ProX then booted again as 10.1 but said there was a configuration error, Error: 1. Tried to uninstall again but then AAM insists ProX is installed. No chance to reinstall!

And now Photoshop tells me 'files in Adobe App Support are missing, please reinstall'.

One thing I'm suspicious of is  a line on the uninstall window which was checked, something about Suite - should I have unchecked it?

Can Time Machine help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 27, 2012 Sep 27, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing this as well on Mac OS X when using CS6 packaged with AAMEE. Updates were working earlier this month, but now seem to error out. I Spent 2 hours fighting with adobe's phone support system and got nowhere.... Uninstalling/reinstalling doesn't resolve this issue for me. I'm not looking forward to telling users they have to download the updates manually.

FlashTemp0.html:

Adobe Media Encoder CS6 6.0.2 Update

There was an error installing this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U44M1U15

DPS Desktop Tools CS6 2.04.1 Update

There was an error installing this update. Please quit and try again later.

Dreamweaver CS6 12.0.1 update to address critical issues

There was an error installing this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U44M1U15

Adobe Extension Manager CS6 Update

Photoshop Camera Raw 7.1

There was an error installing this update. Please quit and try again later.

Photoshop 13.0.1 update for Photoshop CS6 and Photoshop CS6 Extended

Adobe Bridge CS6 5.0.1 Update

Flash Pro CS6 update 2

There was an error installing this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U44M1U41

Adobe CSXS InfrastructureCS6

There was an error installing this update. Please quit and try again later. Error Code: U44M1U41

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 30, 2012 Sep 30, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this problem have anything to do with the latest adobe certificates hack?

Anyway, I also reinstalled WINDOWS from scratch and nothing helped!!!

WTF??? are they from Adobe sleeping or something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw mention of an Adobe CS Cleaner Tool on a forum, downloaded, ran it after uninstalls and reinstalled everything, touch wood it seems to have sorted the problem out. I'm running 10.8.1 on a Mac mini.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, but this has nothing to do with it in my case -- I reinstalled Windows, and the errors persist!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 03, 2012 Oct 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are still continuing to experience difficulties then I would recommend reviewing the installation logs for the unapplied updates.  You can find steps on how to accomplish this at Troubleshoot with install logs | CS5, CS5.5, CS6 - http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/troubleshoot-install-logs-cs5-cs5.html.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2012 Nov 06, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

POSSIBLE WORKAROUND:

I had the same issue using the Adobe Application Manager with my Cloud account. I noticed that every time I would run an update, one thing would update and everything else gave the error. So, I ran it over and over and over and over till most everything was updated, one at a time. Not extremely efficient, but it worked for most everything.

The last 4 updates wouldn't install...

• Flash Pro CS6 update 2
  • InDesign CS6 8.0.1 update
  • Photoshop 13.0.1 update for Photoshop CS6 and Photoshop CS6 Extended
  • DPS Desktop Tools CS6 2.04.3 Update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines