• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Get directory structure on CF Server

Feb 27, 2008 Feb 27, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Is there any possibility to view the directory structure of the CF Server using CF Tags?

E.g. When you are creating a MS Access datasource, it allows you to Browse to the required directory on the CF Server.

Would be grateful if you could please explain to me how this can be done using CF.

Thanks and regards,
Yogesh Mahadnac
TOPICS
Advanced techniques

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Try cfdirectory tag. That can be used to list directories. I don't think CF can be used for a graphical output of directory structure.

Prasanth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi Prasanth,

Indeed I had used cfdirectory tag to list the directories well before posting this thread.

The only thing is that I can't get the cftree to display a windws-explorer tree-like structure where I will also give the users the possibility to create a folder etc.

Any ideas?

Thanks and regards,
Yogesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation