• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

RH loses bullet GIF image

Explorer ,
Feb 27, 2008 Feb 27, 2008

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I slightly altered a bulleted style that uses a GIF image for the bullet, and now the image is no longer used for the bullet. When I select the image in the style dialog, the system seems unsure whether the path should be "../bullet.gif" or "../../../../../../bullet.gif", but it doesn't work either way. It gives me a default bullet, which isn't bad but isn't what I want. Any idea how I can make RH "see" the image file?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Feb 27, 2008 Feb 27, 2008
I answered my own question: the file name shouldn't show any path at all, just "bullet.gif". My sincere thanks to myself for this solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I answered my own question: the file name shouldn't show any path at all, just "bullet.gif". My sincere thanks to myself for this solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp