2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 25, 2012 11:50 AM by Studio205

Sharing interactive content without using DPS

ClearCH

Hi, I would like to share content I've produced in InDD CS5.5 including interactive content (Pan & Zoom, slideshow etc.) with colleagues within my company.

Do I need to go through the full DPS procedure or is there a simpler way? If I do need to go the DPS route, how do I ensure my content remains confidential and viewable within my company only?

Many thanks for your help.

• 1. Re: Sharing interactive content without using DPS
          Steve Werner Adobe Community Professional & MVP

You have to be specific about which kinds of content you need.

Pan and Zoom is DPS only. Slideshow could be included in an exported SWF file.

Questions about DPS procedures you should ask in the DPS forum. But things should be cheaper and easier with the new updates and if you're an Adobe Creative Cloud member.

• 2. Re: Sharing interactive content without using DPS
            Studio205

The Adobe DPS process has been streamlined with the new creative cloud service. http://www.adobe.com/au/products/creativecloud.html

This also depends on what you are wanting to do with the content as you also require enrollment as an iOS developer ($99 per year)

If you already registered as iOS developer, follow these instruction to add UDID of your devices and activate it as registered devices.

1. Login to iOS Dev Center http://developer.apple.com/devcenter/ios/index.action
            2. Click iOS Provisioning Portal on the right menu.
            3. Click Devices on the left menu and you will see Current Registered Devices.
            4. Click Add Devices button on the right side.
            5. There are two fields called “Device Name” and “Device ID“.Fill the device name to recognize where the UDID belong to, and fill the Device ID with UDID you have copied from iTunes (by clicking serial number on device summary).
            6. Click the “+” button to add the UDID and another form will show up to registered anotherdevice. If you don’t need to add another device, click Submit button on the bottom to save changes.
            7. You are done.