1 Reply Latest reply on Aug 4, 2006 6:16 AM by Johnny852

Web services - Could not create stubs on some servers

Johnny852
      My error is related to web services.
      The problem is that on some servers I can consume webservices and on some other not. The servers have the same configuration - at least it look like that.

The calling page and the webservice component are in fact very simple. The source code is at the bottom of the page.

When the web service is not consumed I have a following error message:
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------
      coldfusion.jsp.CompilationFailedException: Errors reported by Java compiler: Found 5 semantic errors compiling "/opt/app/coldfusionmx8/stubs/WS941899941/DefaultNamespace/WebserviceCompCfcSoapBindingSt ub.java": 175. if (axisFaultException.detail != null) { <-----------------------> *** Error: No field named "detail" was found in type "org/apache/axis/AxisFault". 176. if (axisFaultException.detail instanceof java.rmi.RemoteException) { <-----------------------> *** Error: No field named "detail" was found in type "org/apache/axis/AxisFault". 177. throw (java.rmi.RemoteException) axisFaultException.detail; <-----------------------> *** Error: No field named "detail" was found in type "org/apache/axis/AxisFault". 179. if (axisFaultException.detail instanceof coldfusion.xml.rpc.CFCInvocationException) { <-----------------------> *** Error: No field named "detail" was found in type "org/apache/axis/AxisFault". 180. ....
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ---------------

When I took a look to the stubs directory I found that all java classes are compiled except for: WebserviceCompCfcSoapBindingStub.java

Just to save your time - I've been trying stuff with the displayname etc... :-/

If you would like me to supply you more information - please let me know.

Thanks for any answers.